One million minutes - a milestone

Highlighted
Posted by Community Manager
Community Manager

One million minutes - a milestone

Hi there,

I am happy to share some exciting news about Blizz with you:

Only two months after the official launch of the company’s dedicated web conferencing and collaboration solution, 1 million minutes of online meetings have taken place with the help of Blizz.

Our CEO, Andreas König said: “Above all, 1 million Blizz by TeamViewer minutes after only two months make us extremely proud. Blizz utilizes the same viral approach that made TeamViewer the number one remote access and support tool. With that in mind we will work to integrate our users’ feedback. That means that we will continue to improve the usability of the product, enhance the user interface, and provide Mobile HD Video Calls soon.”

Also, there are also great news in regards to Microsoft’s recently released Windows 10 S operating system:

Blizz is now available in the Windows Store, providing full-fledged support for Microsoft’s Windows 10 S operating system.

This sets Blizz apart from most competitive products that only offer a simple Windows 10 S viewer.

In contrast, Blizz allows for active participation as a presenter with a native Windows application.

I am looking forward to the 1 billion minutes announcement.

Best,

Esther

Community Manager

Did my reply answer your question? Accept it as a solution to help others, Thanks.